Data file description of the Pracaoferty.pl service
Sanoma Media Finland Oy
P.O. Box 35, 00089 Sanoma
Person responsible for data file matters
Name: Jarkko Jussila
Name of the data file
Customer register of Sanoma Media Finland Oy / Pracaoferty.pl
Purpose of the processing of personal data
Data is used for the following purposes:
- Customer relationship management and maintenance
- Service delivery
- Customer transaction verification
- Customer service and business development
- Opinion and market surveys
- Segmentation and profiling
- Business analysis and statistics
- Other similar purposes
In addition, the personal data can be processed at other companies of the Sanoma Group in accordance with the Personal Data Act.
Content of the data file
The register can include the following information:
- Contact information, such as name, address, language, age and telephone number
- Information related to the customer relationship, such as billing information, product information, order information, customer feedback, contest participation information and cancellation information
- Information related to service use, such as browsing and search information
- Information related to consents and prohibitions, such as direct marketing consents and prohibitions
- Any profiling and interest information provided by the data subject
- Transaction and user analysis information
- Social security number for reliable identification for fee-based services and services requiring a high level of information security
- Any other information collected with the data subject’s consent
Regular sources of data
Information pertaining to the data subject is received from:
- The data subject via the telephone, return forms, the Internet, email or other similar manner
- Cookies and other similar technologies
- The personal data files of companies of the Sanoma Group
- The Robinson register maintained by the Direct Marketing Associations
- The Population Information System of the Population Register Centre, the address information system of the postal service, the contact information registers of telephone companies and other similar private and public registers
Regular disclosure of information and transfer of information outside the European Union (EU) or the European Economic Area (EEA)
Information is disclosed for direct marketing purposes, opinion and market surveys and other similar reports.
Information may be transferred outside the EU or the ETA in accordance with the Personal Data Act.
Data subject’s rights
Right of access and review
The data subject has the right of access to the data on him or her in a personal data file. Communication related to the right of access must be submitted in writing, with a signature, to the address presented in Section 1.
If the information in the data file contains errors, the data subject may submit a revision request to the person specified in Section 2.
Right of refusal
The data subject has the right to forbid the controller to process information pertaining to the data subject for direct advertising, distance selling and other direct marketing purposes as well as market survey, opinion survey, public register and genealogy purposes.
Communication related to the right of refusal can be submitted in English or Finnish to: Sanoma Media Finland Oy, P.O. Box 35, 00089 Helsinki, or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Principles of data file protection
A. Manual material
No manual material
B. Electronically stored data
The system containing personal data can be accessed only by employees who have the right to process customer information as part of their duties. Each user has a specific user ID and password to the system. Access to the premises is controlled by means of passes. Data is collected in databases protected by firewalls, passwords and other technical means.