Industritjänst i Europa AB is now hiring an administrator to our office in Sweden.
About the Job
We are looking for an administrator to join our head office in Sweden. The job consists of the following:
· Building and updating schedules
· Maintenance of websites
· Acting as the contact point for our Polish, Czechish and Slovak workers
The company will arrange accommodation in Karlstad, as well as all the practical.
Since it is a varied role where much happens all the time, it is important that you feel comfortable doing several tasks at the time. In order to fit in the role you will need therefore to be both neat and structured, while you are flexible and have the ability to find new solutions to problems that may arise.
The person we are looking for:
· Should have Polish as native language, or at native language level
· Be able to Speak and write in English fluently
· Preferably be able to make yourself understood in Czech
We expect you to have qualified skills within these areas.
· Computer skills
Submit your application as soon as possible, send your CV and personal letter. During the month of October, there will be interviews in Warsaw.
You apply for the job by clicking on the “Apply” button.
If you have any further questions you can contact Micael Jonsson at email@example.com